Crossfit Front Rack Mixup
- Fitted - snug fit offers medium impact support for demanding workouts
- Polyester / elastane single jersey construction for stretch savvy support
- Speedwick tech dissipates heat and sweat to maximise cooling
- Antimicrobial liner for fighting the sometimes stink of sweat equity
- RCF bear print with in hem message for a boost to your badassery inside and out
- Skinny self adjusting straps for ensuring a just right, workout synched fit
- Removable perforated cookies for comfort and coverage you can control
Mens shoes size guide
|Category 01||Category 02||Category 03||Category 04|
How to get the right fit
First, don't measure your feet in the morning; feet often swell during the day due to heat and activity. For the best fit, measure your feet at the end of day.
To measure your shoe size follow these instructions:
Place a piece of paper on the floor with one end against a wall. Stand on the piece pf paper with your heel against the wall. Mark a piece of paper where your toes end with a pencil.
Measure from the end of the piece of paper to the mark you created with your pencil and compare the measurement to pur sizing chart.
Choose the right size
That's easier said then done. Because, what do you do if you are in between two sizes?
In this case it might be safest to go for the size up, rather the size down. And you know whaT You can just try them on at home.
Not the right size? Don't worry! Return your items for free within 100 days. Check out our return policy for more details.