RockBandRx is our take on a durable therapy band system to meet the needs of physical therapist and chiropractors. Available in five resistances, they are latex free and competitively priced.
Every RockBandRx includes a special Movement Manifesto, a booklet that contains valuable information to educate users on the following:
- How to use RockBandRx
- Detailed movements and exercises
- Helpful hints about best ways to use RockBandRx
- Breathing and proper alignment
- Differentiating pain from discomfort
- A full reference section that will appeal to medical professionals interested in learning more about movement techniques
- 45m length x 12cm wide/150ft x 4.72in
- Five levels of resistance
- Packaged one band to a box, cut it yourself with 22 imprints
- Made of TPE, a non-latex material
Mens shoes size guide
|Category 01||Category 02||Category 03||Category 04|
How to get the right fit
First, don't measure your feet in the morning; feet often swell during the day due to heat and activity. For the best fit, measure your feet at the end of day.
To measure your shoe size follow these instructions:
Place a piece of paper on the floor with one end against a wall. Stand on the piece pf paper with your heel against the wall. Mark a piece of paper where your toes end with a pencil.
Measure from the end of the piece of paper to the mark you created with your pencil and compare the measurement to pur sizing chart.
Choose the right size
That's easier said then done. Because, what do you do if you are in between two sizes?
In this case it might be safest to go for the size up, rather the size down. And you know whaT You can just try them on at home.
Not the right size? Don't worry! Return your items for free within 100 days. Check out our return policy for more details.