Ultra Boost ST
- Runner type: stable
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
- boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- Ergonomic heel structure for added support
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions; STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energized ride
Mens shoes size guide
|Category 01||Category 02||Category 03||Category 04|
How to get the right fit
First, don't measure your feet in the morning; feet often swell during the day due to heat and activity. For the best fit, measure your feet at the end of day.
To measure your shoe size follow these instructions:
Place a piece of paper on the floor with one end against a wall. Stand on the piece pf paper with your heel against the wall. Mark a piece of paper where your toes end with a pencil.
Measure from the end of the piece of paper to the mark you created with your pencil and compare the measurement to pur sizing chart.
Choose the right size
That's easier said then done. Because, what do you do if you are in between two sizes?
In this case it might be safest to go for the size up, rather the size down. And you know whaT You can just try them on at home.
Not the right size? Don't worry! Return your items for free within 100 days. Check out our return policy for more details.