GET THE RIGHT SHOESFOR YOUR NEXT RUN
Our Signature Collection Built for the Global Community of the Training Obsessed.
Cushioned Running Shoes
For everyday mileage, long runs, or those easy recovery days look for
a cushioned running shoe. Built with maximum cushioning for a smooth,
comfortable ride on the road. Whether you’re new to running or a
seasoned marathon runner a cushioned daily trainer is a key part of
every runner’s shoe rotation.
- Maximum protection from the road
- Ideal for daily mileage
- A good option for new runners
- Look out for the Cushioning Icon
- Need a bit more support? Look for the Stability Icon.Shop easy ride
Low Profile Running Shoes
Looking to pick up the pace? Switching to a lighter shoe really can
make a difference. For shorter runs or faster paced workouts look for a
shoe with a lightweight feel. Lightweight shoes will have less
cushioning but will feel more responsive, especially on those faster
runs. Perfect for interval and track sessions.
- Lightweight faster feel
- More responsive
- Perfect for runners looking to take their training to the next level
- Look out for the Lightweight IconShop quick run
If you enjoy getting off road and hitting the trails, you’ll most
likely want to look for a shoe with increased grip and protection
especially throughout the winter months as well as increased resistance
to getting wet. Trail shoes are made to stand up to whatever obstacles
you throw at them.
- Improved grip on different types of terrain
- Increased upper durability
- Tougher outsole for protection against rocks and tree roots.
- Look out for the Traction IconShop off road