Run, climb, slide, grind, lift....these kicks have you covered. Lightweight, breathable and flexible protection that moves the way you do. Like a ninja.
- åÊThe upper of the Trainer features a seamless one-piece construction ofåÊSuperFabricå¨, an extremely durable,åÊbreathable andåÊabrasion resistant material.
- TheåÊSuperFabricå¨åÊguard plates are applied on a highly flexible mesh base layer, creatingåÊa 360 degreeåÊshield from zombies, rope climbs, and excuses.åÊ
- The outsole lug pattern was designed for multi-environment usage, allowing for an easy transition between inside and outside with the right blend of flexibility, traction and support.åÊ
- High carbon lateral and medial guards for added protection on sidewalls.
- Reflective NOBULL logo for visibility when you need it most.
- The Trainer comes with two pairs of laces. Pick your color.
Nobull shoes size chart
How to get the right fit
*The Trainer runs true to size. If you're between sizes we recommend ordering up .5 size.*
First, don't measure your feet in the morning; feet often swell during the day due to heat and activity. For the best fit, measure your feet at the end of day.
To measure your shoe size follow these instructions:
Place a piece of paper on the floor with one end against a wall. Stand on the piece pf paper with your heel against the wall. Mark a piece of paper where your toes end with a pencil.
Measure from the end of the piece of paper to the mark you created with your pencil and compare the measurement to pur sizing chart.
Choose the right size
That's easier said then done. Because, what do you do if you are in between two sizes?
In this case it might be safest to go for the size up, rather the size down. And you know what you can just try them on at home.
Not the right size? Don’t worry, check out our returns policy on how to send them back.